"I suppose there are people who can pass up free guacamole, but they're either allergic to avocado or too joyless to live."— Frank Bruni

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

...in the mirror

So while plucking unwanted hair off my face, mostly in the brow area, I had a nice little self-realization session in the mirror. Very intimate. I realized the following that makes me want to say to new people I meet "Why would you want to talk to me?" This is what came to mind in the 10 or so minutes in front of the mirror:


I'm a dark, pessimistic, angry and insecure person.

I don't see the point of having pets.

I hate it when people say all in one breath as if it's all one word: "HiHowareyou?"
I then reply with "fine" or sometimes a "fine, thank you." I never ask how they are because I don't like how the "How are you" has fused with the "hi," not meant to be an actual question to be answered, but rather a habitual slur of words.

When I am faced with stupidity or nonsense expressed through a comment, my face of disbelief of how stupid this person really is is intentionally exaggerated to express my disbelief and well.. how irritated I am.

I judge just about everyone, which is normal, but almost always believe my first judgement as being correct. There's no giving someone a chance with me.

I have a chip on my shoulder.

I hate everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment