"I suppose there are people who can pass up free guacamole, but they're either allergic to avocado or too joyless to live."— Frank Bruni

Thursday, August 04, 2011

secret items

While doing some research for work (yes, really), I came across this site:
The Bachelor Guy
I was actually looking up what a Mustard Whopper was (a whopper with mustard spread on the bun instead of mayo!), and was surprised to see that McDonalds had secret menu items!

So in addition to the Mustard Whopper, here are some of the things I'd like to try to order the next time I find myself wanting some fast food:

From McDonalds:
  • Fries with Big Mac sauce
  • Chicken and Waffles (ok - this version is an insult to the real thing, but I'm just giddy they offer it)
  • 2 Cheeseburger Meal Mac
From Burger King:
  • Frings
  • BK Club (even though a chicken sandwich taste test from college revealed it was inferior to its competitors...maybe the added club ingredients make it better)
...and lastly, KFC has poutine! I'm a little on the fence about ordering this, as I'm pretty sure I'll get a blank look from the person behind the counter, but I'll try whenever I'm not in the mood to generalize people.

No comments:

Post a Comment