A little lazy today, so for this week's List, here are some items on my current wish list:
- I hate just about everything about J. Crew, except for maybe the Talitha blouse (but I do hate the price).
- These chain link cuffs (especially the rose gold one) by Jennifer Fisher is just perfect for when I want to use metaphors of being tied down or suppressed.
- The color of this tunic is vibrant, just like me.
- I'd love to wear this dress with a sensible cardi to work...with my sparkly Converse.
- This sweater is just fun...and versatile.
- I should have snatched these brogues up during the shoe sale (they were less than $40!), but alas I hesitated way too long. These would actually pair perfectly with the dress or eye test sweater above.
- If I was still living in Brooklyn, I'd want this, but since I don't, I want this for anyone who has a radiator.
- An all expenses paid trip to this year's CSTE conference would be great too (even if it is in Omaha).
- While we're shooting high, I'll take one of these babies, too.