"I suppose there are people who can pass up free guacamole, but they're either allergic to avocado or too joyless to live."— Frank Bruni

Wednesday, April 04, 2012

wish List

A little lazy today, so for this week's List, here are some items on my current wish list:

  • I hate just about everything about J. Crew, except for maybe the Talitha blouse (but I do hate the price).
  • These chain link cuffs (especially the rose gold one) by Jennifer Fisher is just perfect for when I want to use metaphors of being tied down or suppressed.
  •   The color of this tunic is vibrant, just like me.
  •  I'd love to wear this dress with a sensible cardi to work...with my sparkly Converse.

  •  This sweater is just fun...and versatile.

  • I should have snatched these brogues up during the shoe sale (they were less than $40!), but alas I hesitated way too long. These would actually pair perfectly with the dress or eye test sweater above.
  • If I was still living in Brooklyn, I'd want this, but since I don't, I want this for anyone who has a radiator.
  • An all expenses paid trip to this year's CSTE conference would be great too (even if it is in Omaha).
  • While we're shooting high, I'll take one of these babies, too. 
Thanks!
 
(photo creds: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)

No comments:

Post a Comment