==TOP OFFENSES WHEN RIDING PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION==
- Taking too long to board and de-board (includes not getting up from your seat until people are already boarding)
- What are you waiting for?
- Age-old problem in any public space
- I don't think people realize that this could really speed things up. People can board the bus through the front door while you de-board out the back door.
- This frees up a lot of space - a full backpack can take up as much room as an additional body. Plus, holding your bag or backpack rather than wearing it on your back or shoulder keeps your belongings secure and in your vision, or out of reach for pickpockets.
- Even a 5-yr old knows not to stare (or they should know). Don't do it.
- You're in the way of someone actually de-boarding, or you're taking up room for someone who is actually planning on getting off at the next stop.
I know there are more, but I can't think of them right now. If you think of any, please post them in the comments. As for the items that are listed above, now you know - don't do them!