"I suppose there are people who can pass up free guacamole, but they're either allergic to avocado or too joyless to live."— Frank Bruni

Wednesday, September 07, 2011

LIST WEDNESDAYS

It's been a while since I last posted, so I thought a good way to get back into the swing of things is to open with a couple of new features. The first is one I'm really excited about and I think you folks (all 2 of you) will enjoy it too - LIST WEDNESDAYS! Every Wednesday, a new list would be featured. List of what, you ask? Anything! The second new feature is a guest blogger (!) who will be revealed when he/she submits his/her first piece, which I'm told is going to be a hit.

 Today's list is very dear to my heart, as I have been called a connoisseur on the topic (and I love them so much, they're probably the reason why I can't lose any weight): Chips! Everyone loves chips! Here we go:


== TOP 6 CHIPS: ALL-TIME FAVORITES == (not in any particular order)
  1. Kettle Brand Spicy Thai Flavored Potato Chips (Best Flavor That You Would Expect To Find In A Foreign Country Award)
  2. Miss Vickie's Brand Jalapeno Flavored Potato Chips (Best Jalapeno Flavored Potato Chips Award)
  3. Doritos Brand Taco Flavored Corn Chips (Best Dorito Flavor Award, Best Throwback Then Comeback Chip Award)
  4. Boulder Canyon Brand Rice and Azuki Bean Chipotle Cheese Flavored Chips (Best Chip Not Made From Potatoes or Corn Award, Best Chip In the Health Foods Chip Section Award)
  5. Lays Brand Garden Tomato & Basil Flavored Potato Chips (Best Brand Makeover Chip Award, Best Relatively New Flavor Award)
  6. Tostitos Brand Hint of Lime Flavored Tortilla Chips (Best Tortilla Chip Award)
 As you can see, each chip not only made my all-time favorite list, but they also each got a specific award for what makes them so great.

And there you have it - our first List Wednesday post! What are some of your favorite chips?

(Disclosure: I did not receive any compensation from the chip brands listed above. I really do love them.)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so lucky to enjoy so many of the chips in that top 6 list, but I would have to include Lay's Bar-b-q Stackers and Krunchers Pickle Chips. Also, best chips to have with or in a sandwich would be any kind of kettle cooked potato chip.

    oh, from Japan, I can't forget to mention this Seaweed flavored chip. Super light chip flavored with the right amount of seaweed. Sounds strange but Ellen (and Sako) can attest, super tasty.

    ReplyDelete